May 15, 2014

May Reading Challenge | Day 15

Anchored In A Book | 5/15/2014 | | | |
Hosted by Tee The Quoter from Tumblr, Monthly Challenges are meant to help readers have fun while reading.  Each month, a new set of challenges will be posted, one for each day of the month.  For a complete list of the challenges for this month, click here.







DAY 15: *FAVORITE SERIES*



I love series.  They give me a reason to keep on living for another year, until of course, the series is over.  Then I'm in book hangover mode until I find another series. 

It's kind of hard to narrow it down to just one series, but here are some of my favorites:
  •  Divergent trilogy
  • Delirium trilogy
  • Uglies trilogy
  • Hunger Games trilogy
  • Among The Hidden series
  • Chaos Walking trilogy 

No comments:

Leave A Comment