May 4, 2014

May Reading Challenge | Day 4

Anchored In A Book | 5/04/2014 | | | |
Hosted by Tee The Quoter from Tumblr, Monthly Challenges are meant to help readers have fun while reading.  Each month, a new set of challenges will be posted, one for each day of the month.  For a complete list of the challenges for this month, click here.







DAY 4: *FAVORITE PERIOD/SETTING*

Pretty much any dystopian, alternative reality period/setting is my cup of tea.  I also really loved the setting in Paper Towns by John Green, I loved how Q and Margo spend one part of the book gallivanting around town (Sea World included), and how Q and his other friends spend another part of the book driving in a van.  A few of my other favorite book settings include:
  • The mountains setting in Ashes by Ilsa Bick
  • Portland, Maine in Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • The Games and Panem in The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
  • The Victorian House from A Crack in the Line trilogy by Michael Lawrence 
 I adore dystopian books, and I love the settings and places in which these books take place.  I highly recommend checking out all the books listed above, if you haven't already.

No comments:

Leave A Comment