May 24, 2014

May Reading Challenge | Day 24

Anchored In A Book | 5/24/2014 | | | |

Hosted by Tee The Quoter from Tumblr, Monthly Challenges are meant to help readers have fun while reading.  Each month, a new set of challenges will be posted, one for each day of the month.  For a complete list of the challenges for this month, click here.







DAY 23: *FAVORITE NON-HUMAN CHARACTER*


I can't really think of any non-human characters that I've really liked.  Hmmm...

I guess, if I have to pick, I'd say Falcor from The Neverending Story.


Truth be told, it's been at least a decade since I've picked up the book or seen the movie, but who can't resist this giant, flying, white cocker-spaniel-looking dragon dog that's covered in pearly white scales AND fur!?  Plus, not to mention he's super lucky and brings good luck!  Overall, Falcor is pretty darn cool, he's upbeat and optimistic, even when the quest seems lost.

No comments:

Leave A Comment