May 25, 2014

May Reading Challenge | Day 25

Anchored In A Book | 5/25/2014 | | | | |

Hosted by Tee The Quoter from Tumblr, Monthly Challenges are meant to help readers have fun while reading.  Each month, a new set of challenges will be posted, one for each day of the month.  For a complete list of the challenges for this month, click here.







DAY 25: *FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE*


So, I'm guilty of two things...

1. Twilight Series



I have no excuse.  I liked it.  I've also seen all the movies...no shame...



2. Hoarding Books



Whenever I'm around books, I tend to get a rush.  I get so excited and I just want to buy them all.  This is a real problem for me, and makes it immensely difficult for me when I go places.  tIn the past month alone, I've bought 22 books, and I have yet to read one.  Hoarding and buying books is a problem, I just might have to go on a book buying ban until I've caught up on my To-Be-Read pile.

No comments:

Leave A Comment