May 16, 2014

May Reading Challenge | Day 16

Anchored In A Book | 5/16/2014 | | | |

Hosted by Tee The Quoter from Tumblr, Monthly Challenges are meant to help readers have fun while reading.  Each month, a new set of challenges will be posted, one for each day of the month.  For a complete list of the challenges for this month, click here.







DAY 16: *FAVORITE/CURRENT BOOKMARK*

Currently, I'm using a "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" bookmark I received as a gift last year.  While I typically don't use bookmarks and instead just remember the page or chapter number, I really like using this bookmark because it's so cool and cute (plus, I love the books and movies!).

I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but it's really thin, very thin.  The way it works is he slides right into the book, with his little head sticking out to mark the page.  The only downfall to this bookmark is that if the book is paperback and sort of flimsy, he'll slide right on out and will end up at the bottom of my book bag instead.

   

No comments:

Leave A Comment