May 30, 2014

May Reading Challenge | Day 30

Anchored In A Book | 5/30/2014 | | | |

Hosted by Tee The Quoter from Tumblr, Monthly Challenges are meant to help readers have fun while reading.  Each month, a new set of challenges will be posted, one for each day of the month.  For a complete list of the challenges for this month, click here.







DAY 30: *TBR PILE*


Oh goodness....

Where do I begin?

My TBR pile is longer than the line outside Best Buy on Black Friday.  In addition to having reading lists on Goodreads, I have the titles of books written down EVERYWHERE.  I have a list on the stickies feature on my laptop, in my journal, on Goodreads and I have several pages bookmarked on Safari.  Here is part of my stickies list.


The book I'm currently looking forward to reading the most is The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor.  I've heard nothing but positive reviews on the series, and I'm really excited to read the books.


No comments:

Leave A Comment